1. Stay Local Publishing Ltd accept no responsibility for claims made by advertisers, works carried out or service provided.
2. All advertisements are accepted by Stay Local Publishing Ltd on the understanding that they are copyright free. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permission for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advertisement / editorial / article / any other content.
3. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advertisement and ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by Stay Local Publishing Ltd for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval). It is the advertiser’s sole responsibility to supply new artwork or advise of or request changes to artwork by the relevant copy deadline.
4. Any logos / images / photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image / logo / photo supplied at a lower resolution.
5. Any advertisements supplied in JPEG, PDF or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted into a Stay Local Publishing Ltd publication as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval. These files should be supplied in a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be re-sized to fit the appropriate space.
6. The positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the publisher, except where a specifically requested placement has been agreed.
7. Any advertisement / editorial / article / design which Stay Local Publishing Ltd has created cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without the prior approval of Stay Local Publishing Ltd. A fee may apply to Stay Local Publishing Ltd if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advertisement / editorial / article / design in this way.
8. Stay Local Publishing Ltd reserve the right to refuse / edit advertisements at its discretion.
9. Stay Local Publishing Ltd gives no guarantee of the level of response to advertisements / editorial / articles, etc.
10. Stay Local Publishing Ltd are unable to offer a refund if no responses are received or the response is below expectation.
11. Stay Local Publishing Ltd shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason the advertisement is not published.
12. The distribution area of Stay Local Publishing Ltd may vary at the discretion of the publisher.
Contracts and Payments
13. Management reserves the right to refuse publication if payment is not received according to the booking’s terms and conditions.
14. Once an advertising package has been confirmed, either by a telephone call, e-mail or letter no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising booking as per The Consumer Contracts regulations 2014.
15. All Annual Recurring Rate bookings are invoiced in full at the beginning of the new / renewed contract. The first installment must be paid for at the time of booking, in advance of going to print. Subsequent installments are made by Standing Order on the date agreed which will be either 1st, 15th or 28th day of the month. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to inform Stay Local Publishing Ltd if they wish to stop running their advertisement. Notification of cancellation must be received 30 days prior to the copy deadline date of the forthcoming issue.
16. All 3 issue contracts are invoiced in full and must be settled prior to the publication’s print date or within 7 days of receiving your invoice, by the date stated on the order confirmation form, whichever is sooner and in no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for any reason at all.
17. If a booking is made on the annual Recurring Rate but the advertiser cancels before completing the annual contract, Stay Local Publishing Ltd reserves the right to invoice the difference between any discounted rate charged and the full published prices retrospectively for all insertions.
18. Without prejudice to any other rights of Stay Local Publishing Ltd , if the advertiser fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the advertiser shall not be allowed any discount given in that invoice or in any other way agreed and shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to the date of actual payment . We reserve the right to claim statutory interest at 8% above the Bank of England reference rate in force on the date payment becomes overdue and at any subsequent rate where the reference rate changes and the debt remains unpaid in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002.
19. Stay Local Publishing Ltd reserves the right to pass outstanding invoices to an appointed debt recovery service provider.
20. Where the term advertisement is used this means any advertisement, editorial, article, or any other material (e.g. community content) supplied for publication.
21. If the booking is cancelled, suspended or changed in any way, and then restarted at a later date the management have the right to charge the appropriate rate based on current published prices / card discount structure at the time.
22. On cancellation of your booking, we will issue a final invoice and statement showing any outstanding payments due. This may include advertisements already printed even if distribution has yet to start. We ask for payment to be made by card or direct banking within 7 days.
23. Payment can be accepted via cheque / bank transfer / card payment, card payment transaction incur a processing fee of 1% for debit card and 2% for credit cards.